They even censored the word "Mario" in the description so that Nintendo won't take it down.
VIDEOPULP: Super Carty™'s Dread
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
by Mariken S. and fotocopiadora
Video games.... are they just garbage?
From the creator of the award winning BINKY series and the maker of Muscle World (featured in PC Gamer, whoever they are?) comes a new video game based on real world events. Please make use of the supplemental material provided in the folders to immerse yourself in the world of truthful information and fully understand what it means to be VIDEOPULP. Thank you and "veel geluk"!
WASD/Arrow Keys - move
Mouse+Left Click - navigate menus
Numbers 1 Through 0 - it's a secret
TIPS AND TRICKS
- Press SPACE(?) during the introduction sequence to make it go faster
- Be careful not to breach copyright law
- Books contain important information
- Samples from James Ferraro - KFC City 3099
- Samples from Ishikawa Kozue - Boss Fight (W*rio Land 3)
- Samples from Super M*rio 64
- Club Nintendo Extra article translated from Dutch by @gamegeschied
- Text from Christopher Marlowe's Doctor Faustus
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
It's very funny and anti-game like. I played all BINFY parts and Muscle World and I can see the influence.
So silly how Nintendo actually did that..
Of course this would sample James Ferraro.
can you survive
not even in the game. just generally
super f*ck m*ro aaaaAAAA!!!
no no no no
No, they are not. The are ART.