A downloadable psychic transmission for Windows
based on a dream i had once. the game is rather obscure, rough around the edges and suffers from typical adventure game frustrating bullshit at times but i like it that way, i think it kinda fits the mood.
now for the bullet points:
- over 80 maps to explore!
- "choose" from 3 different endings!
- experience the obliterating burden of living!
- embark on a quest of self-discovery and other stuff!
the game is made with rpg maker 2003, so it's windows only, but it seems to work fine on mac os x and linux through wine (might have some problems with font rendering because rpg maker 2003, just install the correct font).
- Z/Spacebar/Enter : interact with stuff/select option
- X/ESC : menu (for saving purposes)/cancel
game, music, sound effects, most graphics - fotocopiadora
human-like character sprites - taken from charas-project.net
contains quotes and lyrics from songs by current 93, also piano magic, emily dickinson and who knows what else.
will probably update to fix some minor bugs.
- run RPG_RT.exe
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.